Maxim Shkolnick, partner of Focus Estate Fund will take part in the online discussion «Leasing issues under the COVID-19 lockdown – Czech edition»
Date: 20th April 2020, 10.00.
Property Forum (leading event hub in the CEE real estate industry) will organize online panel discussions focused on the leasing issues of the Czech property market that broke out during the COVID-19 lockdown.
Maxim Shkolnick, partner of Focus Estate Fund will be one of the speakers of the discussion. It is worth reminding that Fund’s portfolio consists of two shopping centers in the Czech Republic (in the cities of Most and Ostrava) and three in the Poland (in the cities of Sandomierz, Zgorzhelets and Bartoszyce).
Markéta Cvrčková, Partner, Taylor Wessing, Pavel Streblov, Business Director CRE, Penta Investments are also taking part in the discussion.
What does the coronavirus crisis mean for the Czech property market?
- How has COVID-19 impacted the market so far?
- How long can we expect the current situation to last?
- How will government measures affect the market?
- How are different asset classes impacted by the crisis?
- Paying rent during lockdown – What does the law say?
- What actions are to be taken by landlords and tenants?
- How future lease agreements are to be drafted to foresee the unprecedented?
- How will this crisis speed up the implementation of technologies?
Apply for the event following the link below – https://www.property-forum.eu/forums/conference-property/leasing-issues-under-the-lockdown-czech-edition-online-panel/1038/speakers